Subject: Invitation to the Conference of Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences
From: "Conference" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 15:12:48 +0300

Dear researchers and developers, colleagues and partners!

We are pleased to invite you to submit your abstract for the 12th Annual
Entrepreneurship and Innovation Conference (EIC) “SMART MACHINES AND
SYSTEMS AT THE SERVICE OF MANKIND” organised by Estonian Entrepreneurship
University of Applied Sciences in cooperation with Ülemiste City, that
will be held on 10th of October 2024 Tallinn, Estonia.

This year the EIC conference is designed for professionals across various
disciplines who are interested in presenting and exploring the latest
developments in smart machines and systems that includes topics like:
Smart systems; IoT; Ethical implications of smart systems; Smart systems
and healthcare; AI; Sensors and Actuators; Edge Computing; Big Data
Analytics; Smart Grids; Smart Cities; Autonomous Vehicles; Smart Homes and
Industry 4.0 among others.

For more detailed information and registration please check the attached
Invitation Letter  or visit the conference homepage:
<https://conference.euas.eu/2024/> https://conference.euas.eu/2024/

We are looking forward to receiving your submissions and welcome you in
Tallinn!

On the behalf of

Conference Organising Committee

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://conference.euas.eu/2024/>